Welcome to the Municipal Nautical Base Les Salles sur Verdon
We are pleased to announce that access to the beaches and the port is authorized as of Saturday May 30, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Authorized activities: individual nautical and aquatic activities, fishing, walking and picnicking.
I ask you to respect the rules of social distancing below.
Règles de distanciation à respecter:
- Limit the number of people (10 max).
- Physical distance of 1 meter between each person to be respected.
- Wearing a mask is recommended when physical distance is not possible.
- Wash your hands regularly and use disinfectants before touching collective equipment (toilets, garbage cans, etc.)
- Cough in the elbow.
- Do not touch your face and eyes without washing your hands.
- More than ever, do not leave your waste lying around, it must be thrown into a resistant garbage bag, with a functional closing system and discard the bag in the household waste containers.
Thanks for your understanding.
We can offer nautical & terrestrial outdoor activities
Supervised by a team of experienced professionals, the new municipal structure will offer you nautical and terrestrial activities to enjoy this exceptional natural setting.
A welcoming place, with competent professionals who are available for your school, associative, personal or professional projects.
From the individual or collective project from animation to educational project, we wish to accommodate all types of structures (school, leisure center, sports, business committees, associations).
The site of the Verdon Park and Lake Sainte Croix are privileged places and we want to share it with the greatest number!
The lake offers 22 km² for water activities while the regional nature park allows you to escape into nature in an even larger area.
- Polo Kayak
- Pedal boats
- Common and sanitary facilities
- Material for all activities
- Accommodations (tents and camp beds)
- Accessible to disabled
- Port / Boat parking
- Team of experienced professionals
Activities: funboat, catamaran, kayak, kayak polo, windsurfing, SUP, BMX & archery
Agenda Season 2020
Tuesday 2 June 2020
Wednesday 3 June 2020
The Ecole des Sports, Youth section and Adults and Seniors section, resumes its activities.
From Monday to Thursday
08:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:00
Closed on Fridays
The Nautical Base
From Monday to Friday
08:30-12:00 and 13:00-16:30
Closed on weekends